Leveraging Data To Improve Organizational Performance is a Global ImperativeOrganizations that implement a data lake outperform similar companies:
- 9% in organic revenue growth
- 4% in operating profit growth
- 45% in decreasing time to market
Protecting Sensitive Data is Critical to Movement Across Borders
Regulations that control what personal data can be moved across borders are increasing. “Anonymization”, meaning potential to identify an individual is sufficiently removed to protect their privacy, is critical in many of these regulations. GDPR, the US Privacy Shield, Brazil’s LGPD data protection law and many others mandate this anonymization before data can be transferred and analyzed.
A Complete Solution is One That Precisely Manages Privacy Across BordersThere is no “one size fits all” for what levels of de-identification are required during cross-border transfers. An automated and customizable approach to different levels of data privacy will assist enterprises with moving data across borders at a global scale.
- “Anonymize” data to remove the ability to identify individuals and allow more flexibility for organizations to send and receive data across borders
- Achieve data minimization and provision only the data required for each use case
- Anonymously evaluate data and then re-identify it within safe borders for actionable strategies
- Track data throughout its lifecycle to ensure it is carefully monitored and used for the correct purpose, by the authorized people, at the appropriate time
Management of Data Sovereignty Requires an Automated, Granular Approach to Data PrivacyWith the Privitar Data Privacy Platform™, organizations can set policies that ensure the right amount of data de-identification, and track where it’s going and who can access it. Adding Privitar’s data privacy solutions to data sovereignty management provides a scalable, customizable approach while maximizing the use of data for valuable insights.
- De-identification of primary and pseudo-identifiers for anonymization
- Re-identifying sensitive data after analysis for actionable strategies
- Policy Management for a customizability and control
- Watermarks for dataset identification and traceability
- Role separation of analysis, re-identification and investigation
Ready to learn more?
Our team of data privacy experts are here to answer your questions and discuss how data privacy can fuel your business.