Processing and analyzing customers’ digital footprint is an effective mechanism for increasing revenue and building brand loyalty. However, collecting large amounts of customer data increases data privacy risks and customer concerns.
In particular, with GDPR legislation, organizations need to ensure personal data protection. While there are several tools that can address these compliance challenges, e.g. tools that provide access controls or encryption, Privitar’s products de-identify the customer data itself. This provides an additional layer to the data privacy and reduces risk of data breaches. Data privacy is not only for legislative compliance, but a competitive advantage. It reduces risk exposure to brand value and increases the likelihood of customer opt-ins by growing customer trust.
Privitar products enable the sharing and analytics of de-identified customer data and for the creation of data products and visualizations from customer data while protecting customer anonymity.
- Publisher for Customer Analytics
- De-identify sensitive data with masking, perturbation or generalization techniques
- Preserve useful patterns in data and retain referential integrity
- Embed watermarks in datasets to facilitate auditing and data lineage
- Retain customer data format, e.g. email addresses can be represented in email form