Find out about our classroom courses or access our learning resources
Using the Privitar Privacy Platform
The Using Privitar course is a two-day in-person classroom course for small groups of students. Students gain hands-on experience in a sandbox environment and apply lessons learned in presentations and classroom discussions. This experience enables students safely to build skills for system configuration and design, as well as to develop knowledge of the wide range of privacy capabilities in Privitar.
Privitar Learning Center
Access the Privitar Learning Center
Data Privacy Primer
Data De-identification 101:
- Module 1: Intro De-identification/Anonymity/Risk (20 min)
- Module 2: De-identification. Why Do It? (15 min)
- Module 3: Selecting De-Identification Techniques (20 min)
- Module 4: Managing De-Identification (15 min)
- Module 5: Summary (10 min)
Privitar Privacy Platform
- User Guide (PDF)
- Basic Process Flow (20 min)
- Consistent Tokenization (10 min)
- Creating PPDs and Limiting Consistency (20 min)
Installation and Configuration
- Support Site
- Installation and Configuration
Ready to learn more?
Our team of data privacy experts are here to answer your questions and discuss how data privacy can fuel your business.