Achieving Greater Value from Sensitive Data
In:Sight Data Leaders Breakfast with BigID and Privitar
Brick House Blue | Dublin, OH
8:00 am – 11:00 am | Thursday, April 16, 2020
The advent of the privacy era compounds the challenges that enterprises face when executing their data innovation strategy. There is growing competitive pressure to produce insights faster from broader sets of data, but privacy regulations and the risk of misusing sensitive data have become increasingly difficult obstacles to navigate.
Join Privitar and BigID on Thursday 16th April for a breakfast with informative presentations and networking for data-driven business leaders and senior decision makers.
We will discuss best practices and technologies that can enable businesses to leverage even the most sensitive datasets in cloud-based and on-premise analytics, data lakes, machine learning and artificial intelligence initiatives to streamline and automate insights safely.
- Learn what organizations can do to respect customer privacy while innovating safely at the speed of business
- Understand why automating risk mitigation in privacy-protected data pipelines enables business to leverage the full value of data analytics
- Discover how your data teams can create highly-performant and scalable data pipelines quickly that ingest data safely from multiple data sources
- Find out how the recently-launched API integration of BigID and Privitar provides high-quality, trustworthy, de-identified data to users in highly-efficient timescales
Space is limited for this complimentary event, so please register as soon as possible to reserve your place.
- 8:00 am – Arrival, and Networking Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Introduction and welcome
- 8:45 am – Presentations
- 10:30 am – Networking
- 11:00 am – Close
This will be a chance to network, discuss innovation, data privacy and data governance best practices and highlight challenges facing your organization.
Register Your Interest
Ready to learn more?
Our team of data privacy experts are here to answer your questions and discuss how data privacy can fuel your business.