Unlocking the Value of Data
with Privitar and AWS
AWS and Privitar Workshop
AWS Office, Singapore
8:30 AM – 1:00 PM | Thursday 14th May 2020
Data privacy empowers healthcare and public sector organisations to move more operations to the cloud with confidence, taking greater advantage of cloud services and simplifying governance.
Join us on the 14 May for a morning of presentations and roundtable discussion for data-driven business leaders and senior technical decision makers, hosted by AWS with Privitar.
Learn how organisations can safely leverage sensitive data in the cloud, which allow them to share and derive insights with confidence, and accelerate innovation while protecting customers (and reputations) from harm.
AWS will present on the latest features supporting the security of your infrastructure in the shared responsibility model and Privitar will outline best practises for healthcare and government organisations to implement data privacy in the cloud.
- Refresh your understanding of the importance of data privacy, especially in relation to privacy risks associated to big data, analytics, data monetization and cloud migration
- Discover how to extract value from sensitive data without compromising consistency and utility
- Learn why engineering privacy protection into datasets supports compliance with data protection regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- 8:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Welcome
- 9:15 AM “Shared Responsibility: AWS Security Highlights”
- 10:00 AM “Implementing Data Privacy Best Practice in the Cloud”
- 10.45 AM Break
- 11:00 AM “De-identification for the UK’s National Health Service”
- 11.30 AM Panel Q&A
- 12:00 PM Close and Networking
This event is an opportunity for organisations that manage big data in the cloud, or are thinking about migrating, to learn how technology can support data privacy best practices at scale. You’ll also have the chance to discuss the challenges your organisation is facing with peers who can provide fresh perspectives.
If you are a data-driven business leader or a technical decision-maker join us for a useful and enjoyable morning of learning and networking with your peers.
Space is limited for this complimentary event. Please register your interest as soon as possible.
Register Your Interest
Ready to learn more?
Our team of data privacy experts are here to answer your questions and discuss how data privacy can fuel your business.